Bo Lacey Construction, a leading construction company, is seeking a Marketing Assistant to join our team. The Marketing Assistant will work closely with the marketing team to assist with all marketing activities, including creating marketing materials, assisting with social media, answering phones, scheduling, and conducting market research. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organizational skills and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Answer phones and direct calls as needed
- Create marketing materials, including flyers, brochures, email blasts and newsletters
- Assist with the development and implementation of marketing campaigns
- Assist with social media accounts and create engaging content
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities
- Coordinate marketing events and promotions
- Provide administrative support to the marketing team
- Other office duties as assigned
- $46K Salary (commensurate with experience) PLUS Commission Incentives
- 401k Benefits
- Paid Vacation/PTO
- Cell Phone Stipend
- Plans all phases of the project lifecycle from initiation to completion.
- Prepares budget and cost estimates, along with work timetables.
- Reviews orders along with necessary supplies, tools, and equipment.
- Collects second and final payment from homeowners.
- Ensures clear communication and expectations between the homeowner and the crew that are aligned with agreed-upon plans.
- Manages a crew/subcontractor and oversees their work.
- Communicates with clients and delivers project progress reports.
- Responsible for any delays, emergencies and problems that can arise.
- Obtains and complies with all necessary regulations and permits (building codes, safety, etc)
- Explains contract and technical terms to others in a clear manner.
- Maintain job site cleanliness, for the reputation of the company and satisfaction of the customer.
- $60,000-$100,000+ per year
- 100% Commission-based
- Paid training offered
- Build relationships with homeowners
- Help with project design
- Prepare proposals for potential clients
- Place project material orders
Professional Interior Craftsman
Experience: Floors, Cabinets, Plumbing, Framing, Trim and Light Electrical
Gather and send the following information or resume:
- About you including name, address, phone and email
- Your experience including companies, dates and titles
- Pictures of your work that you’re particularly proud of
- Why your considering leaving your current position
- What attracts you about the potential of joining the Bo Lacey team
- Three references with contact information and how you know them
- Anything else important about your history
We invest in people and provide competitive compensation. We’re growing and our people grow in responsibility and rewards.
We understand you’re good and don’t want others to know you’re persuing other opportunties — We promise to be discrete.
Business is like playing sports — Build a great culture with effective plans and exeptional implementation to generate a winning formula. We’re competitive and we are building a world class team.
- Don’t punish mistakes — Learn
- Don’t just tell — Explain
- Don’t over complicate — Simplify
- Don’t wing it — Used and improve processes
- Don’t disrespect — Appreciate and build trust
- Don’t be a commodity — Be special and different
- Don’t accept the status quo — Search to improve
- Don’t accept mediocracy — Strive for excellence
- Local Projects — Not wasted on unpaid travel time
- Referral Based Growth — Quality and service matter
- Invest in People — Often 200 hours per year and paid
- Financially Solid — And growing rapidly
- Team Oriented — Win together or lose together